Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Questions

C- Courtney
M- Mom

C- Can I ask you some questions for English class?
M- Yeah let me just go feed your guinea pig and then you can ask me them
C- Ok

* Mom feeds guinea pig, and then returns*

C- Are you ready now?
M- Yes
C- Okay so I have to ask you questions about love and your children for English class and like we just have to talk about it.  We can make a video post if you want to so I don't have to type everything out.
M- No I don't want to make a video post, if you think that would be easier then interview your guinea pig Autumn then.
C- Guinea pigs don't talk so I guess I will just have to type everything out
M- Yeah
C- Okay so upon having your first two children two years apart would you change the four year difference between the second and the third
M- No I don't think so
C- With responses like that i might as well go interview Autumn
M- Sorry no I would not change the age difference between my children because I believe they are perfectly spread out and they belong in the order that they are in
C- That's nice, knowing each one of your children's unique personality would you change our names now to fit what our attitude and our personality has become
M- No I believe that you three all have your names for a reason and they fit your personality wonderful
C- Cool.
M- I have to go give Autumn some water I will be right back

*Gives Autumn water, run to stop and shop goes to Luke's soccer game and comes back 3 hours later*

C- So I can see who the favorite child is here
M- Sorry
C- Yeah
M- Whats your other questions?
C- Do you think caring for a little boy baby is easier then caring for a girl baby?
M- I think they are equally as challenging but so rewarding but diffidently caring for a young boy going into their teen years is easier then a girls
C- So I was hard to take care of?
M- Nope your perfect
C- Ok good. Do you wish you had me at a different period in you life, when you were younger or older?
M- Nope I believe I had you at the right time in my life
C- Do you wish that you raised us in a different environment? Like in a different state or town?
M- Its hard to tell
C- That didn't answer my question..
M- Oh. Well I like the town that you were raised in, but I would not know differently about other towns
C- Only having 3 children do you wish you had more?
M- Nope 3 is the perfect amount for our family
C- Do you wish you had 3 girls, 3 boys, 1 boy and 2 girls or do you like it the way it is?
M- I think its perfect the way it is
C- You say that about every one of my questions
M- I think our family is good the way it is
C- Oh
M- Do you have anymore questions, I have to go feed the cat
C- No I don't....................................wait who is your favorite child and you cant say Autumn
M- Obviously you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END.
  /\__/
(='o'=)
(")_(")
(")_(")

1 comment:

  1. OMG lolz this is 2 funny i also luv the bunny at the end and tell autumn i say hi ~*~*~*~*~brenna~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete