Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Dialog between Courtney & Brenna

Characters: 
C- Courtney
B- Brenna

                       Friends?
C- Brenna I have a really big problem that is going to effect our lives forever..
B- What is it?
C- You way want a chair to sit is becuase it is that shocking.
*sits in chair*
B- Alright I am ready!
C- Well... um my guinea pig told me that we can't be friends anymore
B- OMG!!! WHAT? WHY?
C- She said it is becuase you abuse her and are trying to take me away from her
B- I do no such thing to that rodent
C- Autumn (guinea pigs name) also told me that she doesn't like when you call her a rodent.
B- Well she is one.
C- I know it just hurts her feeling
B- So what are we going to do..? Not be friends any more becuase Fall told you not to be my friend 
C- Her name is Autumn and I am sure we can work something out!
B- Can me and Autumn have a little chat?
C- Sure, as long as you don't hurt her!
B- I promise I won't!
C- Alright, she is in a cage in the other room!

*enters room with Autumn in cage* 
*pretends to talk with her* 
 
Brenna returns in other room with Courtney.

C- How did it go?
B- Great.
C- Glad to hear it! Now we are all friends!

*Brenna leaves* 

Courtney enters room with Autumn.. She is burned in her cage...she is dead.
 
The End. 

P.S this is a true story.
P.P.S it is in bold to show the sadness of the story!!!

2 comments: