Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Revision of Love or Not To Love

After reading several of my fellow class mates blog my opinion has not been impacted at all.  Each of them made a clear point in how they felt about love and if you could choose who you loved.  They all had different points of views and different perspectives on the topics yet none of them impacted my final thoughts about love.  As I explained in my previous post love is an emotion that comes naturally to all persons it is a common feeling like being happy or sad.  It's a feeling about being in love.  Whether you are in love with a man a women your guinea pig or food love it is the same emotion of love. You cant choose not to love someone or something everyone has something they love in their life.  People items or persons whom they love will vary and change depending on their personality or their character. Though looking at peoples blogs it gave me a different perspective on their thoughts about love and how they feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment