Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Perspective

During winter I am a bud on a tree,
that you are yet to see.
Spring come around I am to be seen,
the color i am is a very light green.
Spring changes to fall,
I am still high in the tree so tall.
My colors change or orangish red,
soon I will be on the ground dead.
Winter is coming quickly,
I fell off and am becoming every so sickly.
I lay on the ground stepped on,
awaiting to be raked up.
My season is coming soon,
Ill be awaiting the coming of the sun
And again ill be free to color the branches
of the big trees.




2 comments:

  1. I think the rhyming is very good but instead of going through the phases of the leaf try to explain more from the leafs perspective what it is really like to be one

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the rhyming court it's clever! good job :)

    ReplyDelete